Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 October, 11:54
Dustin Waycaster- would be a shame if someone posted the fire chief in charge of the NC slaughter. His name..his face..should we continue?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
03 October, 01:00
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
He is the one who stopped rescues of people. I think we should share the hell out of it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 October, 01:02
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
He is the one who personally threatened the rescuer with arrest if he went back to get his son.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
I know, but he went back for him anyway. A big f k you to him. I'm sorry, but I think I would have brought the man down to. I see this is going to be a battle to help these people God Bless all those fighting for the People
01:06 PM - Oct 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy 273273, click on at the bottom under it