Froggie VDA @Kek_Kek
I'm shocked and horrified at all the people who are getting the experimental vaccines. These are people I thought were intelligent and yet they are actively pursueing an appointment to take the shot.
11:56 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kek_Kek in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
15 April, 10:18
In response Froggie VDA to her Publication
astonishing. the chem poisioning along with the media infiltration apparently working for them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
02 April, 05:55
Same with me. What is known to us is foreign to so many still. MSM, Big Tech, Big Pharma will be exposed through this I believe. With my loved ones who feel they need it, I seriously imagine myself doing a Care Bear stare towards them. Willing protection, mercy and safety from my heart to them. God is good, mighty and loving, I focus on that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
02 April, 04:19
Right? Like sheep to slaughter. It amazes me that they don't question things. 🙄🙄🙄

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 April, 03:01
Fear challenges everyone no matter how intelligent. This is why it's so important to listen to your higher self. The fear will take your better judgement.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
02 April, 02:48
i agree. I guess maybe they feel safe by doing so. who knows. I know I won't

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
16 February, 11:15
unfortunate.
thought- PAST tense
iteration?

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
13 February, 11:00
I don't get it AT ALL! It doesn't protect you, you still have to wear a mask and maintain social distance, why?!

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
13 February, 12:14

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
13 February, 12:24
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
SHARE THIS!!