Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 February, 01:01
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Cures for cancers have been known for decades and those who introduced cures were harmed, vilified and killed because the oligarchs wanted a huge fake medical industry to generate massive slush funds and torment the little people. Royal Rife developed frequency medicine that cures cancer and many other conditions. Rife machines still exist but are suppressed. Pharma puts cancer cells into vaxxes to spread the diseases and develops harming drugs to treat it. Oncologists and radiologists develop horrendous treatments to do further harm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
13 February, 12:56
Certain. fact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
13 February, 12:55
I believe it. We've long lived in a paradigm of sickness, not wellness... they don't want you well... they make no money when you're well.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
13 February, 12:38
True: A young man in India proved so decades ago and was quickly destroyed
Will never forget that story

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
13 February, 12:26
I'd believe you. I got too experience the shitty cure about 6 years ago.

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
13 February, 12:23
Sadly I believe this is true.