THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Solid as a Rock!
πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β­οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·
11:39 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
13 February, 09:08
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Trump ~19th President of The Republic for the United States of America.

#WeThePeople shall accept NO OTHER

#KeKWillsIt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 12:24
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
Me Either! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
13 February, 08:30
😎Just sayin.....

13 February, 08:30
In response Patrice Daniel to her Publication
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ˜Š

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 06:10
Simple question, where does the POTUS & FLOTUS reside?.....A hint....not foreign land... nuff said. Do you see what I did right there? Yeah, I told the truth... nuff said... dig

13 February, 06:14
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Im a very smart Cookie, i would never stay where every one knew where i was... that's just the office. πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡±πŸ‡·