Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana just got a really strange EBS alert on Spectrum cable that I have never seen before.
I hope this is a sign.We need to get this done. If our military doesnt take control by April Fools day Nana will be considering all other options for at least attempting to take our damn country back.
If they have it all how much more do we need on them?We cant hang em but once.
We are, based on the election votes down to 20%or less that are still asleep.The ones that are left are not asleep they are comatos and most of them are not going to do any ACTUAL fighting back are they? EBS would be good now
11:12 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
13 February, 01:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh, I so understand.... but I think it's right around the corner. It's deep and wide it will not solve all the problems. We have the new generations, and I guess tribulations. If your Mom or Dad was hauled off to g i t _ _ what would you be doing right now, where are their kids? These people having to pay 300-1500$ per month for insulin, when does that end? This whole thing is stressful and we're not getting many answers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
13 February, 11:59
If nothing is done by April 1st then its time to be real patriots and do the job ourselves. I don't believe it will come to that but if it does I'm locked and loaded and ready to die for our countries freedom. Anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
13 February, 12:58
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Something has to happen because I can't keep seeing the injustices and abuses and not act. It's been a year! We keep loosing family and friends to hoaxes, scamdemics and I am now noticing waiting for the plan. There's gotta be a quicker plan. If we could stop the masks and vaccines and send out $$ that would help a ton!🇺🇸

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
13 February, 11:45
the 20% never turn off MSNBC

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 February, 01:02
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
They are literally MSM zombies. I witnessed it first hand. It was scary.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
13 February, 11:45
Just tell me where to meet you. We will take the country back one way or another.

David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
13 February, 01:15
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Be careful here. There needs to be restuarants or public meeting places. We all need to get off of medias and start meeting in person. No texting on phones.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
13 February, 11:41
Lets GO

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 February, 11:39
I am in total agreement with you! If they don't sort this out then we will!

Viking Warrior @Vikingwarrior85
13 February, 11:24
what was different about this one?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 11:26
In response Viking Warrior to his Publication
I was not the normal test message It basically just said
Spectrum Emergencey broadcase
1/1