Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Helene Hurricane, please disburse and dissipate! It is Cat 4.

God Bless all the people and animals in its path or affecting them!

πŸ’›
08:18 PM - Sep 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 September, 08:45
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Sending love and prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 September, 08:50
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
TY!!! Yes, praying for all!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 September, 08:23
prayers to us allπŸ™

The wind is bad. We are also under a tornado watch until tomorrow 6 am on top of the storm, here in central Florida. I already went and picked up neighbors' broken branches to avoid them becoming missiles in the wind (they are too lazy to do it, ever).

Stressful. And we are not in Tampa, so it's worse there near west coast of Florida. Heading to Tallahassee.

I am sooooo tired of these cat 4 hurricanes. It is constant the last 15 years. But nothing bad before that.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
27 September, 12:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Michelle Eschenfelder @Mooch357
27 September, 12:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I hope you all are safe. I watched it all day on youtube, pretty bad

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
26 September, 08:21
Yes I agree... in Jesus name we take the death and destruction out of Helene-go in Jesus name and only send well-needed rain to the crops and reservoirs . Amen.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 September, 08:34
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
I agree, in Jesus Name.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 September, 08:38
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
In full agreement in Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name. πŸ™πŸ’•