Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 11:52
Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS πŸ‘‡ is all about...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fedora TheExplora @FedoraTheExplora
25 September, 05:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Some will need to refill their schitzo pills while others will simply lose it and/or jump from bridges … I pray there’s enough padded rooms available 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 06:56
In response Fedora TheExplora to her Publication
An 83-year old man I know was caught trying to peel a Trump bumper sticker off a person's car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fedora TheExplora @FedoraTheExplora
25 September, 07:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Lolllll πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ like to re stick onto his own car or to throw away? Lol I had the small 3x3 flag FJB sticker stolen off of my car from the Target Parking lot, forking libtards.. myself and two others had political stickers stolen from our cars.. it’s ok, I just bought more 🀣

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 07:04
In response Fedora TheExplora to her Publication
He hates Trump, he was going tonthrow it in the garbage.

He has severe TDS πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

He tries to confront people who have Trump signs in their yard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Little old man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by JamieRCotters in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 September, 04:14
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
The guy's loco πŸ˜‚