Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
26 September, 02:37
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
This video right here. I’ve been studying all of this for 20 years and learned stuff I didn’t know from these two. They don’t just talk about big pharma but food companies too. Let’s just say for a ling time they’ve all been in on it together. And the FDA makes it all happen.

https://rumble.com/v5b73od...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
26 September, 01:08
It’s about time we start seeing alllll the different ways they POISON God’s children! I used to think, keep out of the middle isles of the grocery store (processed food), but unfortunately our meats, dairy, produce… have all been compromised!
Now let’s address our WATER supply—FLUORIDE…our skies—CHEMTRAILS!
I remember someone saying to me that one day the price of water will be more than the price of oil …we are there folks & I remember rolling my eyes when I was told this! If you’re buying bottled water, well God Bless you🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
26 September, 11:48
🔥 Hmmm... Just wondering ?? 🤔
🔥 Matthew 7:15-20 🙏

Robert Franz @afsocrob
26 September, 11:02
NOT Democrats but rather the USDA and FDA run by the Rockefellers.

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
26 September, 09:37
😊Yay! Remove the murderers.
Question
The ADD and ADHD I am still questioning.
My Dad had this so called ADD
He was born in 1927.
I, drarba thinks it's how we are born, another species.
We process info differently. Like with dyslexia
My parents didn't grown up on store bought food, and there were no jab, jabs. ADD is something else than chemical related imo 😊

Happy Days @Sun2516
26 September, 09:02
The Responsibility isn’t a Democrat Republican issue and it’s insulting to politicize attacks on Human beings.
I appreciate the Truth but this is sad 😔 that One ☝️ Man speaking the Truth publicly on a platform that is wide ranging is so New.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 September, 05:46