Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 September, 09:24
OPENS NEXT FRIDAY: "Vindicating Trump" opens in theaters nationwide Friday, Sept. 27. Multiple shows each day! See it with family and friends on opening weekend. Let's show our support for Trump and make the film a big hit. Get tickets at VindicatingTrump.com

#wwg1wga 🔔🫡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 September, 09:37
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I wouldn’t be caught dead in anything political. It’s like a 9/11 set up. Trump has been shot at twice that we know of they HATE us more than him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 September, 09:40
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
you have a good point there.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I don’t care how much money they have they’re not ending my time with my children. Not for all the tea in China.
10:02 PM - Sep 24, 2024
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it