Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
13 February, 11:07
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Never have liked that guy. He always over reacts and gets so dramatic. I will never forget when he pulled the 45 articles of Impeachment for Obama. "This is happening right now folks!!" Never happened. Liar and a fat mouth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
13 February, 02:21
In response David Findley to his Publication
Periodically, I would try to listen to him because of his popularity and just couldn't. Literally, could not, because I was so repelled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
13 February, 11:00
I KNEW IT!

Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
13 February, 10:55

13 February, 10:54

Emand Lio @Emandlio
In response Dexter Dirtmover to his Publication

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 February, 10:54
NEVER liked this shill!

13 February, 10:52
Alex Jones is Bill Hicks !

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
13 February, 10:41
Thanks for this info , I am surprised though he is good... traitors are being expose...be safe!!!Headaches is back again😍

Emand Lio @Emandlio
13 February, 10:43
In response Marilou Chu to her Publication
🙏🐸❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 February, 10:35
ah 🙄merde alors