: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
is it illegal to fake your death? what if the 100s of pardons coming out will be those who have had to go into hiding because of the "invisible enemy"? what if they bring with them evidence of a shadow government run at the top tiers of that government and governments around the world? game theory. sometimes you cannot tell people. you must show them. its going to be BIBLICAL, think resurrections
03:09 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 03:28
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can't wait

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 03:32
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
makes sense. but i take everything with a grain of salt 🧂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
18 January, 09:32
Mind is blown!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
18 January, 08:50
Chills!

Deedee Schultz @5Deedee
18 January, 08:27
Tarot card: JUDGEMENT #20 .
this card is ALL about resurrection
notice the TRUMPet

18 January, 08:30
In response Deedee Schultz to her Publication
ok eye see you fren

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 January, 08:23
😇😇😇😇 We are all wacthing.

18 January, 08:25
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 January, 08:21
Yessssssss!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 January, 07:57
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

18 January, 07:58
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
18 January, 07:38
I suppose it's illegal if you have malintent. Such as if you fake your death to falsely collect an insurance claim?

18 January, 08:04
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
imagine having evidence to take down governments. cant trust anybody, you know the puppet masters pull all the strings. whats your out? faking your death. thats illegal. how do you present evidence in court? youd have to first be oardoned for faking it

gators mom11 @gatorsmom11
18 January, 07:32
But its not illegal to be in witness protection.

The movie Eraser comes to mind.

18 January, 07:37
In response gators mom11 to her Publication
inagine you have evidence that will take down governments. cant trust anyone, you know the puppet masters pull all the strings. whats your out? faking your death. thats illegal. how do you present evidence in court of law? youd have to first be pardoned for faking it

Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
18 January, 07:17
It is legal to fake your own death in Navada, if you feel as though your life is in jeperody. Ive researched regaurding tupac,as far as other states IDK.

Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
18 January, 07:19
In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication
Jon Jon was above ocean, something else to consider

18 January, 07:40
In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication
imagine having evidence to take down governments. cant trust anybody, you know the puppet masters pull all the strings. whats your out? faking your death. how do you present evidence in a court of law? youd have to first be pardoned

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
18 January, 06:18
I hadn't thought of that. It sounds plausible. Hope it's true! It would be EPIC!😎

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
18 January, 05:07
Yes it is illegal, and I was wondering the same thing. what about people who are believed to have faked death and had cases pending like 2pac and Michael Jackson? the girl who put Pac in prison has came out many times since to say she lied, there's a lot of possibility's.the statement about the pardons said "from white collar criminals to high profile rappers". Wouldnt be suprised if a lot of them are on that list. This is gonna be good😎 CHECKMATE/Trump Card D's would loose control

18 January, 05:39
In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication
the best part? it will force the HREAT AWAKENING

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
18 January, 04:46
Its now or never. #EP

18 January, 04:48
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
On POTUSs Que

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 January, 04:43
yes prefect scenario

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

18 January, 04:44
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
and the only way to present evidence of a shadow government/DS cabal, in a court of law (LAW&ORDER) would be for that individual to be pardoned from faking death

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
18 January, 04:40
Why it should be illegal to fake your death? I really don't think it is when your live and family's live are in danger and this is the only option will go for it at 100%

18 January, 04:45
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
expand that thought: what if you cant trust anybody because you know the puppet masters pill all the strings

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
18 January, 04:35
I am not hopeful anythnig that cool is coming soon but you definitely made my day with that idea!

18 January, 04:38
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
its really not that far fetched

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 January, 04:32
This would really be Biblical! What you stated makes complete sense! There isn't enough popcorn in the world for this!!!

18 January, 04:42
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
its not that far fetched, to legally present evidence in a court of law (LAW&ORDER) the individual would have to be pardoned from faking death.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 04:06
😲

Texas Patriot @TX_Patriot17
18 January, 04:06
We would run out of popcorn if that happened. There ain't enough corn in the country that could supply the demand for that, OMG!

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
18 January, 03:51
This never even crossed my mind! It makes total sense!!! This could get very very interesting indeed

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 January, 03:38
I heard something similar to this the other day (can't remember where), but they said that people like JFK Jr., Michael Jackson, Princess Di, Elvis etc. would make their apperance when they testified against the Deep State.What an awesome way that would be to make an entrance! Coming back to help save the World/Humanity! 🙏

Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
18 January, 03:35
I just got HUGE chills when I read this. Feeling it deeply.

Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
18 January, 03:30
I like this!! A LOT!

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
18 January, 03:22
no it is illegal to do so if its for profit but not as wittness protection. so good point that has also crossed my mind and makes total sense question is how far back would they have went with this. deep thinker on this.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
18 January, 03:25
In response michael griggs to his Publication
with JFK Jr id totally agree. something just wasnt idk complete i guess.

18 January, 03:26
In response michael griggs to his Publication

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 January, 03:17
agreed! i have been Awake since 1980 when i first started digging on the Illuminati and i think there are quite a few people who went into WitSec

18 January, 03:21
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
exactly. to legally present evidence, in a court of law (LAW & ORDER) the person who faked death must be be absolved

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
18 January, 03:17
💥Yes....
I definitely need to buy more popcorn!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

18 January, 03:22
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
18 January, 03:14
"Fake your death"......does that mean millions of biden voters are about to rock up?😂😂😂😂

18 January, 03:18
In response Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
no. expand your mind, think:
jfk
jr
diana
michael jackson
anybody who tried to expose [them] who were "taken out"

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
18 January, 03:26
In response Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
LOL

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
18 January, 03:10
holy shit