arba happihr @arba
20 September, 10:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 September, 10:51
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Oh how I miss Veronica.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 September, 11:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Me too! Such a beautiful soul. 💖

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 September, 04:48
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Far from it. She was exposed all over X.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 September, 06:27
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thanks for sharing this - I have not heard anything bad about Veronica. I was banned from X back with the Jan. 2021 group. I will certainly do some digging into this ......

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 September, 04:49
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
The account that exposed the most, Breb Sheisty, had his account wiped permanently in June. He was amazing, and he exposed Flynn and Veronica.

I knew something was off with her and I wasn't surprised to find out she wasn't what she purported to be, not by a long shot.

Missy M.. @MissyM
Always had the bad vibes on Flynn .... but never got the bad vibes on Veronica when she was doing the bridge ......
05:50 PM - Sep 21, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Missy M.., click on at the bottom under it