mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 September, 12:24
đź’Ż

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
18 September, 02:50
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
In 2003 my LYME doctor told me that the best drug for Lyme disease was IVERMECTIN.
I said, "So give it to me."
He replied, "Can't"
I asked why and he answered,
"Politics."
So I said, a bit sarcastically, "Well, write the name down for me, so that if and when the "POLITICS" change, I'll know to ask for it.
Oh, he was wise, as he wrote "STROMECTAL"
He figured I wouldn't remember because I had severe Lyme encephalitis.
Then I didn't think any more of it, since I trusted this Lyme expert doctor and he couldn't use it.
But I realized Stromectal is Ivermectin in 2010.
And there was only one doctor prescribing it. He had a huge, long waiting list and was thousands of miles from me.
But I did get Ivermectin under the radar and took it with Albendazole, this combo is said to be a good one.
Every time I was in remission from Lyme, I'd get another tick bite and new infections.
Now, disabled but still fighting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
18 September, 03:00
In response Every Time to her Publication
Wait. You’d “get a new tick bite”? Help. Wouldn’t avoiding ticks be #1 on the list if you had Lyme?

Every Time @soTELLme533
I use repellents; however, some folks attract bugs regardless. (true)
Many people are careful but have also had numerous tick bites.
My first bite: I was 10 but only had minor symptoms.
Second bite- I was 37, had just seen my mother who was so sick; she was a shell of her former self.
As I drove away from her house, I prayed,
"Please God I'd do anything to help my Mom. Please God, anything."
Within an hour, I was bitten by a tick which got me real sick and it's a long story, it saved my Mom.
I couldn't believe God would allow me to be bitten a second time and asked Him why.
I was answered when each daughter came to me at 2 different times, to say,
"Not to belittle what you're going through, Mom, but I have some of the same symptoms."
They were tested. Unlike so many people when tested, their results were highly positive, so they were treated. Thank God for my 2ond bite!
I believe my Mom and uncle both died with Lyme.
Maybe all my bites have made me able to help others.
06:23 PM - Sep 18, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it