Dimitri Anon @Spartan
15 September, 09:43
That's my PRESIDENT!
https://www.instagram.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
15 September, 09:58
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Could have done much more in first term to stop it from ever happening, but didn’t. Don’t believe him for one second now.

All he wants is to praise the Jews.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
15 September, 10:22
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I disagree with him on Israel also. He's not perfect but he's all we got to keep us from extinction.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
15 September, 10:29
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I think it’s deeper. We’ve been told he will do things that will turn people away from him, and I have seen that in the past few months. Some crazy positions that he never needed to take and he never was vocal about before.

I doubt there will be an election, and something else will happen before Nov 5. I can’t imagine they are going to gaslight us with yet another cheat and stolen election, expecting we will endure it again.

“Too big to rig” is a fallacy. It’s a lie. Nothing is bigger than Dominion’s power to change votes.

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
I share your concerns. Time will tell. It won't be long now. Nov 5th is only weeks away.
10:37 AM - Sep 15, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dimitri Anon, click on at the bottom under it