Free Bird @DCast
14 September, 12:55
Of interest
Trump declaring Jesus Christ
https://x.com/j00ny369T/st...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
14 September, 04:42 (E)
In response Free Bird to her Publication
From what I understand, Trump is Jewish and a Kabbalist and has NOTHING to do with so-called Christianity and their Jesus. It's just another example of how good he is at fooling people.

And to be honest, it's not that hard to fool a Christian. As you see, all you have to do is say something about Jesus and they'll hang on your every word no matter what kind of scumbag you are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
14 September, 12:31
In response Love Life to her Publication
Makes 'sane sense'
Thanks for you comment - "your take/read"

Love Life @FullwithHope
Thank YOU for allowing me to comment on your post.
08:54 PM - Sep 14, 2024 (E)
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
15 September, 02:30
btw "Thanks for being Considerate!"
Really Appreciate that #quality

Free Bird @DCast
15 September, 01:23
You're Welcome :)
I shared ur comment w/ a gal in the Lord and she replied: "Watch what he (and the others) do, not say."
To me there's a heavy 'Spell' going on
Mind-bending Hopium is very Strong
Key: Receive 'the love of the Truth' Christ Jesus.

“And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they *received not *the love of the truth, that they might be saved.”
“And for this cause God shall send them *strong delusion, that they *should believe a lie:”
https://www.kingjamesbible...