Racist or what???

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
WHITE PEOPLE STOP GIVING YOUR DNA SEED TO BLACK PEOPLE

THIS IS IN THE BIBLE

STOP BREEDING BLACKS!
Picture
06:29 AM - Sep 13, 2024
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
14 September, 07:34 (E)
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
We no longer care about that word. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Races were meant to stay pure. Multi-culturalism has been a massive failure in America and wherever else it has been attempted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
You may know what race you are, but how would you prove it if someone disagreed with you? The fact is, race is a social and political construct that has evolved in fascinating and often confusing ways over the centuries.
Race is a social construct.
https://www.vox.com/2015/1...
10:57 AM - Sep 14, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
14 September, 05:53
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Referencing Vox is proof you are a leftist, and also assures there is no reason to continue talking if you actually believe the elements of that article.

They want us all to be mocha-colored slaves. God gave me discernment to see every race:

I can spot a white, non-Jew with my eyes
I can spot a Jew (most) with my eyes
I can spot an African with my eyes
I can spot a Korean with my eyes
I can spot a Mexican with my eyes
I can spot an Indian with my eyes
I can spot an Eskimo with my eyes

Shall we all also tell birds and others of the natural world that race and gender are social constructs? The simple thought goes against everything God gave us. We are meant to breed with only our own.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
15 September, 03:00
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Just so that you know. Not ONCE in my life have I voted.
I am neither Conservative, Labour or Liberal
I am a free minded, free spirited independent thinker and doer.
Labelling people is the construction of ignorant society, the : " I look up to him because, and I look down on him because" .
I am not in any " club" or " movement" .