COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 September, 09:42
VAL THOR
CMDRVALTHOR
WONDER WHAT IT IS LIKE......

TO SIT IN A DARKENED MOVIE THEATER.....

AND TRY TO WATCH A 17000 HR FLICK.....

THAT FLICKERS, GLITCHES, BURPS AND BELCHES.....

AND YOU NEED A BATMAN DECODER RING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT....

TO THE POINT WHERE YOU SAY,' END THIS FUCKING MOVIE BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND?'

OH, YOU SAY IT IS ALMOST OVER?......

GIMME SOME MORE POP CORN!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
12 September, 12:35
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
So early voting begins in a few weeks. How is this possible with the chant.." there won't be an election, the 2020 election has to be righted first". We watched the primaries take place and lie, and her we go again. Many of us are hanging on with our fingernails. I am beginning to think we will in fact suffer another election, all the while knowing " we have it all". I am so exhausted hearing we have to protect the stupid from themselves. So over that! Let them jump out windows, I don't care anymore. I do sadly worry many patriots will be suckerpunched as another election takes place.
Yes Iam in a crap mood, more often than not from isolation, eye rolling and constantly having to defend the plan. Yes, I have.a stong faith with God but that does not mean this does not suck. Here it is..
my fear, and I give this to GOD each day, is we have been duped for 2000 yrs; is this just more....Satan is good at devouring everything.
Someone please give me a meme to smile at, please!!!
A

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
12 September, 11:24
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you!