Mike Anon @Mike314
Flying home from Vegas yesterday, I noticed this 👇 odd looking mountain-type of geography.

I've been to Vegas over 30 times, and I don't remember seeing this before, so I had to snap a photo of it.

The perimeter around the "mountain" was circular, and appeared to be concave.

It almost looks like it could even be man-made, like some sort of tomb or something.

Zoom in on it and see what you think.
04:02 PM - Sep 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 September, 05:12 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
old pyramid?....its been there for awhile...wind swept dirt/sand around it....ridges running west, south and possibly east of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 September, 05:15
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Agreed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
06 September, 04:31
Our way out❓

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 September, 04:32
In response connie wright to her Publication
🤔🤔🤔

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
06 September, 04:25

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 September, 04:28
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Yes, standing there in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks, Tmaga 😎