Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 September, 05:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
04 September, 05:15
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
The trial in Nuremberg was a farce. Only a few high-ranking people were indicted, most of them regained important offices after some time, becoming presidents, state secretaries, business bosses and newspaper publishers. Everything was as usual. The C-A even knew where in Argentina HITLER could flee, but they did not do anything anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
I keep forgetting we are watching a movie and the big scenes already happened. The judgements and punishments were no doubt recorded and maybe someday
we'll get to see some of it. What has been performed on the world stage by the White Hat cast and crew would put the best writers and directors of Hollywood to shame
Bravo!
Oscars for everyone!
You see what I mean?
Read the QStormRider meme below.
03:30 PM - Sep 06, 2024
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
07 September, 01:33 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Do you know the website *Glamis calling.org*. ? Very interesting Information, also the Communication from since the beginning.
SB is a 3rd Cousin of QEII and member of the House Wettin . But I think you know that.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
07 September, 03:59
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
🤔❓