Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 September, 11:43
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
So spot on. Countries are destroyed from within by these evil processes, slowly over time. The alteration of the family, schools, churches, which are the bedrocks of society, slowly and methodically eroded and altered. That my friends is the work of the satanic powers. The powers that restore, create and build are the heavenly, Godly powers. As country after country turns away from our Creator, this is the beginning of destruction. It is NOT about religion, or the organized modern church, it is about each and every individual choosing to be in a holy relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is living in His way, His Truth, that leads to real Life. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 September, 11:09
This right here👆has been said by thousands in the last 30 yrs that I have noticed, and I have seen it clearly progress into all facets of America, but what I haven't seen is a clear direction with evidence as to how and who has their number to end it all--Yes it could be Trump and Q but I have not seen enough that tells me they are dead commies walking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 September, 11:04
they also managed to take prayer out of schools, took Civics class out of high schools, and increased the amount of vaccines through the years.