Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
03 September, 12:39
Just made this meme 😎👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
03 September, 07:41
In response Mark Knight to his Publication
I JUST WONDER... IS THERE A DNA BLOODLINE LINK?

(WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW)

SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING IN PROOF FOR THE DNA OF JESUS

THERE WILL BE NO DOUBT

WE WILL KNOW SOON, VERY SOON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 September, 08:10
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Actually we already found the DNA link... Most people don't know this, but Jesus had children and he was married to a prostitute. His family lives in England. They did a documentary about in the 90s or early 2000s or so on the History channel (before it went woke)

Michelle Eschenfelder @Mooch357
04 September, 12:04
Dude, that is woke! Jesus was never married, so he did not have children. Now his brother did

04 September, 07:42 (E)
In response Michelle Eschenfelder to her Publication
Dude... Yes he was. There are ALOT of stories that NEVER made it to the Bible because the DEEP STATE didn't WANT them in there! Because they're pushing an agenda that, "Jesus was pure and never married (a virgin). That NEVER did anything wrong... Even though he was a troubled teen...Why? Because it goes against THEIR interest! If the, "norm" find out that Jesus was a, "regular guy" with, "desires" and, "sexuality". They would LOSE THEIR MINDS! You might say, "That's bullshit! That NEVER happened!" Then answer me this... Why did they, "vote" and, "cherry pick" stories to, "translate" and ALLOW to be in the Bible? What did they reject? WHY were those stories deemed, "too taboo" to be in the Bible? Unless... It went against THEIR interest.

Only people mentioned by Mooch357 in this post can reply
05 September, 10:12 (E)
In response Michelle Eschenfelder to her Publication
The uncut and unedited version written in the original Hebrew? Yes I have. And I can LEGALLY tell you there's ALOT missing in the Bible translated into old English. Then look at the, "new Testament " They cut out even MORE stories and sections that's in the, "old Testament."

Michelle Eschenfelder @Mooch357
05 September, 11:51
So which Bible do you have that is unedited?