Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
04 September, 01:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 September, 11:06
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
This is the logo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
04 September, 11:19
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Yes this was the last one. They always play out their plan. Look up what those red stripes mean

Tracey Weller @Tweller
I even question this. I question everything.
11:34 AM - Sep 04, 2024
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
05 September, 02:56
Compare with these 💀🇺🇸
look more like the 'skull n bones' Society at work!🏴‍☠️☠️☠
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=...

Tracey Weller @Tweller
05 September, 03:04
In response Free Bird to her Publication
We are so screwed!! 🙏🙏🙏

Free Bird @DCast
04 September, 04:35
Yea my thought too - none are GOOD
The 'vile world rulers' aren't the Solution or Good Answer, nor are their #Placeholders
Waste begets waste and they're Proud of 'IT'

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
04 September, 11:41
Yep 👍 I wish more people were looking into Trump. And the whole Q psyop. Christians are being led to their death camps.