Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 09:05
Health

I am starting the 30 day treatment with one of my eyes of the Castor Oil drop spread gently on my eyelid at night. This treatment is supposed to correct cataracts and some eye problems. Trying to see if it can help me!

I have posted this video on my feed recently, if you need to see it for yourself!

I am very hopeful that it will help! My right eye cannot see to read the words yet. Here is hoping!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 September, 09:20
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I'm doing the same, except I'm putting a drop in my eye overnight. I'm also using it on my face at night and I am pleased at how soft my skin is and that the rosacea I have had for 4 years is subsiding. I've tried many different products with no success.
Good luck with your experiment, Kris. I sincerely hope it works 💪 🙏👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
I had bad rosacea a few years ago, heat and intense stress issues, as they say there is nothing to heal it. The cause is mites in the skin, multiplying. You can try oregano oil capsules. You can take the capsules with water or open the capsules and apply it but you will smell like a lasagna and it's oily. I have not had trouble again.
10:57 AM - Sep 04, 2024
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 September, 11:29
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I will screen shot this fir reference. Thank you. I'm so glad it has worked for you!

Judy Anonette @biju
04 September, 02:45
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank you! Me too, was relieved that it worked so well. I hope you have luck also.