King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
30 August, 01:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 August, 02:46
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
@Jiggitron Was literally just thinking about you, thought it had been a while, thought you dropped off the platform, glad to see you're still around

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
03 September, 09:21
Hey man. Good to see you. I fall off here from time to time to clear my head and catch up on life a bit. I always come back though. It's where my people are 😁

I couldn’t tho k of anything clever so here’s a gif
11:51 AM - Sep 03, 2024
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EatTheScroll in this post can reply
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
03 September, 12:08
It's all good. Sometimes those speak louder than words😁

03 September, 12:36
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a symbol is worth a thousand pictures

03 September, 12:53
I’ve always thought, the best way to use your mouth is by packing as much information/ layers of truth inside ever word as possible without being overly boring , because we all want to be entertained. If no one is listening you are not communicating effectively. That’s how you get the most bang for your buck, because talk is cheap. If God is the mind, Jesus is the fingers