Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 August, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 August, 03:07
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It was Treason…..😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 August, 04:56
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Can you make a meme with Kobayashi's mug as well?

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 August, 05:15
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
LOL…..is that the guy who
admins this platform.😆

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 September, 08:29
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Yeppers.
aka VK.
He censors us like crazy.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
03 September, 08:44
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
He also creates wacky and mysterious posts that have brainwashed many people here to believe things that will never come true.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
I can also tell you that a lot of VK`s posts were covert messages to others that were on this platform who were involved in a whole lot of skull duggery.
I spent years studying numerology and symbology and became aware through learning their"comms" that this platform was set up and used for nefarious purposes.

They weren`t just grifters, they were a lot, lot worse.
They went from snapchat, to Wego(sister platform to this one), 4 chan and then 8 chan.

This platform was cleared of a lot of them before Xmas last year. that`s when they all migrated back to X.

The whistle had been blown along with their cover.
These people are criminals.
10:03 AM - Sep 03, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
03 September, 10:17
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
The good news is that I doubt many people shared that they were on this platform at all. It’s too obscure. So the damage is isolated to anons.

I think some of the food and anti-cancer and parasite posts have been awakening for people and confirmed by outside sources…but the Q, finance, and related posts here have been very misleading. How’s the QFS looking? Market crash? LOL. All to ensure anons missed the market run-up during Biden’s term. Could argue Trump was part of that, as he falsely promised a market crash dozens of times.

I said long ago that whole goal of the Twitter purge was to get the anons into one place and twist them how they wanted them.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
03 September, 10:35
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Personally?
I think this platform was a set-up.
It`s now used for non-stop propaganda from the Alt right, most of which is lies.
but you`re right in one sense that the twitter purge to here was intentional.
Unfortunately for those that still run it many of us have seen through their scam. and the lies are now being exposed non stop.