Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 August, 02:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 August, 03:07
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It was Treason…..😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 August, 04:56
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Can you make a meme with Kobayashi's mug as well?

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 August, 05:15
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
LOL…..is that the guy who
admins this platform.😆

03 September, 08:29
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Yeppers.
aka VK.
He censors us like crazy.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
03 September, 08:44
He also creates wacky and mysterious posts that have brainwashed many people here to believe things that will never come true.

I loathe him like poison and you nailed it.

I spent two years helping people out of a cult and I had better outcomes than here on AU.
09:16 AM - Sep 03, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
03 September, 09:20 (E)
It’s really quite sad because I’ve watched what appear to be some really good-hearted people become hardcore defenders of someone they never met and who is completely nameless and faceless to them. He is someone who made many promises that have already failed and whose credibility was lost. Yet they continue like sheep to the slaughter.

03 September, 11:51
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Very well said and yes, it IS sad.
I might come across as an Irish madwoman, but it's because I do care.

So over this shitshow.