Spar Hawk @Sparhawk60
01 September, 07:49
THIS is as real as it gets. This is the Father of one of the 13 who were killed during the Biden/Harris withdrawal from Afghanistan. WOW. Repost this far and wide.
https://x.com/johnrich/sta...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 September, 10:20
In response Spar Hawk to his Publication
The emotion in his voice is overwhelming. I pray for healing from the pain of this. Kamala and Slow Joe have blood on their hands. She laughed about the tragedy. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
VP Kamala Harris laughs when asked about tragedy in Afghanistan | New York Post - YouTube

Vice President Kamala Harris is under fire after footage shows her laughing when asked about the deadly chaos in Afghanistan.The VP — heavily criticized for ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
01 September, 02:04
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Who's to really blame?
These two are just 'fronts'
Who put them into these positions?
Whose really running the stage show?
> World leaders - crooked cabal - the septic few ruling over the many.
We've been 'taught' by the enemy to point fingers at these people as the Prob (even Trump perpetuates the Lie), but they only do as their Masters tell them to do.
It's all a #BigConLie
This world and it's leaders are all corrupt and not the answer - can't make a Silk Purse from a Sow's Ear 🐷
#SinNature still exists!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 September, 02:30
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Whatever she is you would think she could hide her crazy laugh just for that moment. Maybe she has a chip in her head that someone controls which makes her laugh like that. Who knows? Is it a character fault or is it Tourette syndrome?

Free Bird @DCast
01 September, 02:33
I don't listen to her so ...
If the World Cabal who rules America wants her in the position all you can do is 'not listen to her'

🙏 Pray to GOD to Intervene and clean out the Waste Products of the Enemy ⚡️ 💥

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 September, 02:58
I am praying for a giant septic tank cleaner to come and suck the sewer rats out of our planet to a distant inhospitable galaxy.

Free Bird @DCast
01 September, 03:29
btw we're finding that we aren't on a rotating round ball spinning 'who knows where' thru Space ... another lie of the fork-tongue #HeavenRejects Liars
nasa was made up of Nazi scientist - do you know how much taxpayers $$$ they receive?
Billions! millions a day!
So when you're watching ur budget (living in a world w/ the #DebtMentality ) they're living High on the hog spending 💰💰 and devising more ways to CON us!! and make us sick so they can profit off of us!
https://t.me/s/BiblicalFE

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
02 September, 06:45
I figured they would get sucked into a vortex or something like that. Once when I was about 16 something from the other side came at me like a tornado. I once took pictures of a Christening and there were white tornado-like pillars. That may be how you travel through time. I was hoping they were angels.

Free Bird @DCast
Lots of spinning going on.
That's the way of the Enemy.
Blind fold, spin us around then point us somewhere and tell us to pin the tail on the donkey!
Yep, lots of thing we don't know ... and those things taught to us by the Liars are just that = Lies.
God's Protection!
07:34 PM - Sep 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it