Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 February, 01:04
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
Truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
13 February, 12:47
Actually, How corrupt politicians are. Both parties are corrupt. Thank Q for the red pills‼️💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Conner @Texasdude
14 February, 08:06
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
i agree! Seeing just how corrupt our Entire government is... this goes far And wide ave encompasses both parties!
Let USA Inc finally fall, lets get this New Republic started!

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
13 February, 12:40

Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
13 February, 12:42
In response Mike (#USAF Vet) to his Publication
President Trump knew - he was taking the hits for us. God bless our President and may he be returned to office and the stolen fool removed.

lisa mincey @lisamincey
13 February, 12:39
or how vile the republicants are

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 12:38
Or the Republicans

Ion Papa @Ionia
13 February, 12:18
if i only could correct my spelling mistakes.... please please please among others, spelling check is so necessary

Ion Papa @Ionia
13 February, 12:14
If it wasn't for Trump winning 2016
the whole world would never know how corrupt the world politicians really are. Before Trump we were just conpiracy theorists. After Trump we still are but we are a lot more and more and more people are willing to learn. We are not alone after Trump

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
13 February, 12:06
Both parties have swamp creatures in them.

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
13 February, 09:04
I believe most of us would be dead already if Trump didn't win. We saved ourselves by voting for him.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 February, 10:26
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication
Exactly what I was going to say!!!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
13 February, 07:30
It's not just the Democrats, let's not forget the RHINOs..