Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
God seems to know where I need to be at all times. I moved to Beautiful State of KY from NV in 2006.
Now I'm moving back to Reno and it's now a Sanctuary City😕 I feel like I will have a front row seat to see deportation. Traveling prayers needed . 5 days on road with dog and 2 cats😰
Divorced and starting my life over😙
09:54 AM - Sep 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 September, 12:36
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏🙏 Safe travels!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cleo @Cleo
01 September, 11:48
Prayers for safe travels and stress free for you and your fur babies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
01 September, 10:15
Godspeed you and your future. You have friends here always. Sad about Nevada on the whole. Never hesitate to reach out for friends, help or prayers

Yester Vue @realyestervue
01 September, 10:04
I am up within a few months for the beginning of the same sort of journey myself.

This war destroyed a lot of us in many ways we have yet to even know or see currently.

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 September, 10:03
Prayers for you and dog and cats! Stay vigilant!
God, we now pray that CrumbCatcher have a safe and pleasant trip, and ease in moving into a new dwelling and a happy start to a new life, filled with blessings and positivity! Thank You!

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 September, 09:59
I’ll be Praying for you.