Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
28 August, 09:06
Disney’s/ ABC’s newest series is a cartoon called ‘Little Demon’, about 13 year old girl who is the actual daughter of Satan, born to a mother who practices Paganism.

I was going to say this is shocking, but nothing shocks me anymore. We know the elites are Satanic and they are trying to normalise Satanism by endoctrinating the young generations. 😡🤮😡🤮😡

Protect your children from these monsters, turn the tv off and cancel your subscriptions to Disney!

https://t.me/LauraAbolicha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
I could feel something wrong with Disneyland in the 70’s ( I worked there 5-6 weeks and QUIT!) I never could stand to watch a Disney cartoon (they played before a movie ) since then —I didn’t know what I was sensing though I was too young. I never liked going there after that! Only took my kids 2 times - I did not have a good time! Even the souvenirs I bought went in the trash! For some reason I didn’t want them ! I paid a lot of money for the souvenirs too!!! I just didn’t want them ! So weird!! Now I know WHY!!!!! 😵‍💫🤮💀👺IYKYK!
04:29 PM - Aug 28, 2024
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply
Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
28 August, 04:45
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Many folk have the same creepy feelings in the pedoland.....

Thank God you have amazing intuition!!

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396