Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 August, 11:01
Enough already!

Home Depot partnered with LGBTQ curriculum that taught elementary schoolers about pansexuals

https://nypost.com/2024/08...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
28 August, 12:33
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Seems like they like to play both ends against the middle. Guess it’s a pretty good business strategy 😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I should say NOT...

Published: 17:10 EDT, 21 August 2024 | Updated: 09:02 EDT, 22 August 2024

Fears grow for the future of America's favorite home repair stores

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
12:36 PM - Aug 28, 2024
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
28 August, 01:49
We need to go shopping at our local town stores🤷🏻‍♀️

28 August, 01:59
In response chore Toke to her Publication
We do here, as much as possible.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
28 August, 12:41
I won’t lose any sleep if they all crash

28 August, 12:44
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
I am ready for the Mom and Pop stores again! Preferred them any ways! A bargain is good, but in the end those bargains all put those Mom and Pop stores out of business! Part of the reason anyways. IMHO