Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
13 February, 02:12
Does anyone remember a movie that was in the alt. media around 2004-5 called Zeitgeist? It seems really appropriate for current times. I wonder if it can still be found anywhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Patriot @Barefootin_17
13 February, 02:15
In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication
I think I saw it on Tubi recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 03:23
In response Gypsy Patriot to her Publication
Thanks! I may have found it on Bitchute. It was actually released in 2007. I haven't watched it since then. At the time it freaked me out. Now it's tame, lol.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
13 February, 03:31
In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication
I didn't know they made a movie, they were on a site talking about so much of all we see now. I remember it was fisrt time I heard about mortgage and taxe being illegal. Do you have the bitchute link?

Here's the YouTube link. It's the same as the one on Prime, just without the long intro.
https://youtu.be/SlKqGeKVO...
03:49 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LetTheSunShine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it