Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
13 February, 02:12
Does anyone remember a movie that was in the alt. media around 2004-5 called Zeitgeist? It seems really appropriate for current times. I wonder if it can still be found anywhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gypsy Patriot @Barefootin_17
13 February, 02:15
In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication
I think I saw it on Tubi recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 03:23
In response Gypsy Patriot to her Publication
Thanks! I may have found it on Bitchute. It was actually released in 2007. I haven't watched it since then. At the time it freaked me out. Now it's tame, lol.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
13 February, 03:31
I didn't know they made a movie, they were on a site talking about so much of all we see now. I remember it was fisrt time I heard about mortgage and taxe being illegal. Do you have the bitchute link?

03:33 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LetTheSunShine in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
13 February, 03:44
ThanQ💗

13 February, 03:50
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication