URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
23 August, 09:12
😳¿how long has this CGI been going on?😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
23 August, 02:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I looked up the picture it actually spelled VOTE. People need to check the facts and stop spreading bullshit. I dislike Big Mike as much as anyone but we look stupid when we spread lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 August, 03:26
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
This was a parody like joke Rebecca….
It came from four
years back.
Nothing to be serious about.

🔥LET THE MEMES BEGIN🔥

Have a good weekend.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 August, 03:40
Lol....looks like a black version of my hubby. Back in the day.....

23 August, 03:45
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Love it❤️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 August, 05:33
Oh, let it be noted....WITHOUT THE DRESS! 😄

Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from URBAN SQUIRREL, click on at the bottom under it