Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 August, 09:45
πŸ’₯ Role of Nicotine in Healing Long-Covid πŸ’₯

Revealing the distinct health benefits of the nutrient nicotine (as found in food and also in nicotine patches) and it was NEVER addictive.

Important from Dr. Bryan Ardis: β€œEvery cell in your body has nicotine receptors including the gut. A few people, when chewing & swallowing nicotine gum get nauseous & vomit or get loose stools. Because so much of the venom in SPIKE PROTEINS are attached to the nicotine receptors that line your entire bowel lining & when nicotine is present, the massive amount of venom in the bowel lining gets released and you will feel like you have food poisoning. β€œWhy? Because venoms are poison & God designed the human body to throw up poison & poop out loosely, all poisons.

This useful & potentially life-saving information
https://video.brighteon.co...
πŸ‘‡
https://deeprootsathome.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 12:54 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🌟 Nicotine ia a naturally produced alkaloid & stimulant found in the nightshade family of plants, which the tobacco plant belongs to. This means there are small doses of nicotine in common fruits and vegetables & it is easily digested & gets into the bloodstream. The most common foods that contains nicotine are eggplant, ripening & green potatoes contain a higher concentration of nictoine, especially the skins & raw green peppers. Raw califlower & unripened tomatoes contain higher concentration of nicotine, as they ripen the level drops.

Please, read in the Medical Medium, Anthony Williams link below, about tomatoes *picture* & the recipe for 'Roasted Eggplants With a Tomatoe Cucumber Salad ...
πŸ‘‡
https://www.medicalmedium....

ALSO, if you have strep throat, UTI's, sinus & ear infections. immune system defiicencies, arthritis, cancer... bring garlic into your life: πŸ‘‡https://www.medicalmedium....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
22 August, 12:58
Did Covid ever exist? I read it was the flu or the common cold.
So. What’s long Covid? Shot symptoms? Weak immune system from the shots?

Happy Day 🌟 Apparently you have had no symptoms of the venomous poison Covid injection. The virus, was a lie (precusor) to take the vaccine & SPIKE proteins immitted from them made non-vaccinated sick. Implementing the COVID-19 vaccine mandate, military leaders broke the law, trampled constitutional rights, denied informed consent, permitted unwilling medical experimentation & suppressed religion. The world population developed debilitating vaccine injuries & millions lost their lives.

12 symptoms people with & without long COVID are: Post-exertional malaise, or the worsening of symptoms following physical or mental exertion, even minor effort. Fatigue. Brain fog. Dizziness. Gastrointestinal symptoms. Heart palpitations. Issues with sexual desire, Loss of smell or taste. Thirst. Chronic cough, Chest pain, sinus & ear infections, sore throats.

EVENT coming to CONNECT THE EXPOSURE OF THE PLANDEMIC & DEATH VACCINES BY MAJOR WORKS COMPANIESπŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space...
01:34 PM - Aug 22, 2024
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
22 August, 03:59
My brother passed away from the shot. He said he’d never been this sick before he got it. he struggled for a year before he died in his sleep 3 months ago.
Is that what long Covid is? I am angry and will never get over what has been done to our loved ones and country. I will forever mistrust our doctors and everyone who knowingly participated in this tragedy

22 August, 05:20
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Happy Day 🌟 Deepest condolences dear πŸ’“ My sister also died from jab injuries. I have had Long Term Covid symptoms for many weeks now, did not get the vaccine, but was around many who did. Many other unvaxed patriots also recently contracted all these symptoms ... and my ? is why now after years of exposure from vaxed? Sensing in this psycho-spiritual war it is through technological Mind Control. Whoever controls the mind controls the Soul > Research Transhumanism

Most people are unaware there are dark spirits that are assigned nefarious puposes by humans and nonhumans who evoke them. We live in a multidimensional world with every kind of spirit force one could imagine. These lower spirits are manipulated & embodied by people. Everything has some type of consciousness or spirit.

The elitist Mind Control programming & its use from β€œpredator forces” are utilized to enforce the enslavement of humanity through the programing. I practice this daily to combat these Negative Aliens. *pi