Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 August, 08:29
Hey Canadians

Remember what *honourable* 😂 #catherinemckenna was spewing after a couple shots of Newfie Screech 👇

and then she went on to *misplace* a couple mill and then proudly walked around billionaire Gay man Weston’s stores ( Lob laws) bragging about giving him 15 million taxpayer dollars for NEW FREEZERS

REMEMBER😀

cuz’ I do😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug Anger @moola
The Westons have received much more than that.I know every time the Royals came to Toronto,where did they stay?I know many times they stay at 119 Dunvegan Road.(the Weston residence)Code name:whiskey base.That would cost millions to taxpayers.Toronto police and RCMP would camp out there and would shadow their moves for the duration of their visit.
08:48 AM - Aug 22, 2024
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by moola in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 August, 09:12
In response Doug Anger to his Publication
No doubt

they will pay for their crimes against humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug Anger @moola
22 August, 09:24
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Unfortunately,some have left this earth unscathed but there children and estates should be held accountable.I do see the Roths are loosing properties in the UK.