Peace Justice @JusticePeace
I know many people feel like they should so more than post on any social media... YOU SHOULD... look for where you can make a difference and DO IT! Traveling last night I stopped in a store and noticed the cashier crying...Everyone else continued checking out not noticing something was wrong. I asked her "are you okay?" She "i just got robbed" no manager in the store (this is chain grocer) I had other staff to take her somewhere to calm down and i went back bought flowers for her. I told the other worker to take them to tell her and that more good exists in the world evil will lose, Q sent me
01:42 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by JusticePeace in this post can reply
SueCFL Anon @Lark1
13 February, 03:28
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
And this is why Anons are the best!

Great story fren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
13 February, 01:45
In response Peace Justice to his Publication
This was in KY at a Kroger near UK... these people are just trying to make it like everyone of us... we need to step up and be vocal when we see wrong, defend one another... no one in that store cared about the young girl that got robbed, she was standing there alone crying as people passed by. This all needs to end, we need to end it with peace but impactful action every time we see it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396