Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 August, 06:18
General Flynn explains how the intelligence community bribes and blackmails politicians.

He says there are probably less than 5 US Senators who aren’t compromised in some way 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
Flynn was part of the Jan 6th set up. A day or 2 after I watched him on Alex Jones before I knew he was part of it too and they were discussing Flynn as the 2024 Nominee. It has been discussed several times after that. In December of 2020 Flynn contacted Mike Gill who has hours of proof of all the criminal corruption in New Hampshire in bed with the cartel and where a lot of the countries money is laundered. I've been aware of his evidence know as Pandora's box or Pandora papers since 2020. Flynn asked Mike Gill for his evidence and he was going to give it to him to pass it on to Trump before it was too late. He realized Flynn wanted it for himself. Numerous people have asked him for it to use as blackmail. Not to mention Flynn is one of the biggest grifters around. You can see Mike Gill on Michelle Moore for almost the last year.
11:44 PM - Aug 19, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jenny1294 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebecca Schoewe, click on at the bottom under it