Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Sharon Griswold @Sharon93611
13 February, 12:22
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
People have lost their Damn Minds! AMA forms!! You can not hold someone against their will without a 5150 (CRAZY...danger to self or others) hold... 30 years hospital administration...and you can decline any care period!! Its f""king ASSAULT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
13 February, 01:17
In response Sharon Griswold to her Publication
part of whats in thatclaw suit should be to allowed to kick their ass. and, if not you, then you can pick who.

That is deafiantly againat so many laws. patients rights being one. though i would like to know more about those numbers and more specifically what some of those terms used means? American Medical Association (AMA)? I hate to tell you this but most hospitable are lousy as Patients rights and dont fully recognise them. Doctors are the worst since they are contractors and dont have to take any certificstion cluse on the subject. My late wife used to be a mgr in a hospitable and trach

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Griswold @Sharon93611
AMA Against medical advice...you sign and leave...hell you can legally just leave ...AMA just protects the hospital...5150 is a hold for psych...Danger to self or others...homicidal or suicidal...can only be applied by certian licensed staff...not most Doctors/nurses
01:25 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Keith Wyman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sharon93611 in this post can reply
Keith Wyman @QuarterbackX
13 February, 01:53
In response Sharon Griswold to her Publication
Awesome. Thank you for the clarification. They we signed on when my wife was in one hospital. They were doing what they were supose to and rrally tocked off my wife. She go up and said, we're going. They chassed he down and tried to talk herxput of itm And, asked her to sign one of those things.

for people who know their stuff, it seems many times in hospitable, they dontnwhat they should. including the doctors. including the most basice of stuff. Its a pet peve of mine woth having family on so often in my life. Expecially when whatever you share along patient history goes on death ears, q