Only people mentioned by MarianKamp in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 August, 05:27 (E)
In response Marian Kamp to her Publication
I had a dream 2 nights ago, that I was on a cruise ship, operated by China - all the passengers but I, were Chinese.

Water is symbolic of the spirit world, in this case a ship sailing through it.

I visited the gift shop, and saw Chinese passengers buying nice things - not specific items, just the impression.

The image of all these banks of phones reminded me of this scene - the gift shop looked a bit like this... it looks like wall decor.

For some reason, I was not able to buy anything, I got the feeling it was because I was not Chinese, because I was different.

It was frustrating, but, there was also an element of relief.

Funny how things come back to you....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
19 August, 05:24 (E)
1 good MeME dropped N it ends da Battle…KeK
End game is 2 win da W@R….
With help from Father God in Heaven
Thru his Son our Lord n Savior Jesus Christ…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 August, 05:22
I know they are data lines, but really this looks like a set up for Adrenochrome in a way!!!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 August, 06:02
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Well both are forms of Energy Harvesting after all...😟