Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 08:34
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I am not a perfect person, though I try to lead a good life. This past year has shown me the depths of evil I had no idea existed. It never gets "ho-hum," the horror of learning how awful some human beings can be. I can only assume they sold their souls. How many of us are so glad the God who created the Universe is a GOOD God? Look what we could have gotten if Lucifer had taken over Heaven way back when.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 08:17
Amazing that so called "journalists" don't report on these stories and we have to find out through these sites

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
13 February, 05:12

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 February, 12:40
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
She looks like a he.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
13 February, 05:10
And her mate.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 February, 05:04

Elena Iove @Camberu71
13 February, 02:56
SHE SHOULD BE HUNGED!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 02:44
Cunt

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
13 February, 02:44
Completely heartless!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
13 February, 02:30
I had no idea. Thank you--after reading about her my stomach is in knots...this can be such a dark plane to navigate. Ughh. Where justice failed, cancer delivered her death. Unbelievable. Ughh.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
13 February, 01:58
hope we got that bitch 🤬

Donna Corn @Ddmason
13 February, 01:11
With the horror beings like this cause, hell is too good for them. May their souls never know peace.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 February, 09:54
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
Im sure God took care of these two witches