John Burke @johnburke
15 August, 06:43
Canada’s next submarine fleet likely to be foreign built as Navy faces timeline crunch, say defence experts!
Canada faces a tight deadline to replace its aging fleet of submarines before it risks losing the crucial naval capability.
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #ResignTrudeau πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #NoMoreLiberalsAndNDP πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #sayingthequietpartoutloud πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
https://www.hilltimes.com/... via thehilltimes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 August, 06:56
In response John Burke to his Publication
Crooked c o p p e r Billy landed himself a posh FED government job after he *RETIRED* from his PROVINCIAL policing job (why he still working, he got a million dollar pension from taxpayers when he RETIRED) greedy puke

Can you say LIFETIME P A R A S I T E

They will tax you to pay for this POS, fill their own pockets and

DO NOTHING FOR CANADA

MONEY WASHING C O M M I E S

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug Anger @moola
15 August, 08:22
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
This guy had NO scruples as a cop(just like Fantino)Not liked by fellow cops and present when many false flags were perpetrated on the public.(occupy movement,Hijab hoax,Danforth shooter,nova scotia shooting)

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
IT is the V I R U S

so evil Doug

Praying for the world πŸ™β€οΈ
08:26 AM - Aug 15, 2024
In response Doug Anger to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelofthenine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jewel Zzzzz, click on at the bottom under it