Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 August, 10:35
When will we have an EBS disclosure announcement? #FreeHumanity #wwg1wga

2026 or later

No EBS will ever happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 12:55 (E)
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Let’s be honest that shit is never going off. Wish I never went down the rabbit hole because now I don’t believe a fooking thing . Definitely worse off lost family friends neighbors nothing good came from knowing this shit 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 August, 02:55
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
You can never go back…even if we bitch and moan and complain. You’ve changed and you can’t change back. Guess we’re gonna have to figure out a new norm.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 02:59
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Yup but the new norm is dangerous. I have thought in my head I would have never thought years ago . And that my friend is dangerous I hate liberals and democrats with a vengeance and I’m not hiding it anymore. Wonder if the so called whitehats put that in there scenario .

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 August, 03:35
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
point well made and good question, recently my husbands' best friend and his new girlfriend visited in FLA for 10 days...3 days in I could see that they were way left on the spectrum and said, let's just agree to not talk politics - it wasn't an hour later that his new girlfriend was calling Republicans, facsits racists mysongentist and worse, I have a bi-racial grandson and told the new girlfriend that that offended me and to knock it off - no response...a little later some of the ground crew were working around the house/pool.,I know them and offered them some cold water and cookies, her comment was - well look at you feeding your servants...! I went into my bedroom and told my husband I was going to a hotel if they did not leave. This is my husbands' best friend and he couldn't do it - I stayed in my room for the rest of the visit - I like my husbands friend - we have always gotten along and it saddens me that he is with a woman I literally will never spend time with.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
Yes i get it , we are divided and it getting ready to explode. I know longer have the ability to hold my tongue and don’t it just a matter of time.
03:48 PM - Aug 14, 2024
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pissed Patriot, click on at the bottom under it