Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 August, 10:35
When will we have an EBS disclosure announcement? #FreeHumanity #wwg1wga

2026 or later

No EBS will ever happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 12:55 (E)
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Let’s be honest that shit is never going off. Wish I never went down the rabbit hole because now I don’t believe a fooking thing . Definitely worse off lost family friends neighbors nothing good came from knowing this shit 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 August, 02:55
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
You can never go back…even if we bitch and moan and complain. You’ve changed and you can’t change back. Guess we’re gonna have to figure out a new norm.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 02:59
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Yup but the new norm is dangerous. I have thought in my head I would have never thought years ago . And that my friend is dangerous I hate liberals and democrats with a vengeance and I’m not hiding it anymore. Wonder if the so called whitehats put that in there scenario .

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 August, 03:11
Agree…. but I’ve also never been more defined/refined. I know exactly where I stand regarding issues that I’ve never even bothered thinking about. I have learned more about myself, as a “person”, in the last 6 years than at any other time in my life. We are definitely living through a psy-op…and we will come out as different people. We do this for our future and for future generations ..we do this because it’s time. Just my thoughts. ❤️. The best is 💯 yet to come…. no one can convince me otherwise.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 03:19
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I’ve been a patriot before it was popular. Grew up on military base . Have more than a dozen military family. Grew up on eating military rations back in the days they would put five cigarettes in a box. I love this country and the one thing I need is to see something public where I can have a conversation that isn’t a conspiracy theory . Until I see it this is going to haunt me . But thank you

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
When it happens.. and it will happen. I’ll be standing right beside ya cheering. I need this too..my heart is aching everyday xoxoxo
03:21 PM - Aug 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kel Que, click on at the bottom under it