Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
Real talk anons, I was a young Pepe when I watched Ace Ventura Pet Detective with Jim Carrey and when this scene happened about trannies, I felt this deep sadness and disgust about someone being decieved into loving someone that was not really a woman. I was a young Pepe mind you and I didn't even know about sex, but this scene rocked me to the core and I didn't get over it until several days. Jim was my favorite actor from because of this movie. Great comedy and acting.

I still cant believe Megan Fox is a male!

@ghostezra #wwg1wga #darktolight

Scene link:
https://t.me/GhostEzra/150
11:46 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightworkerVZH in this post can reply
Ion Cain @ItsTime
13 February, 12:18
In response Light WorkerVZH to his Publication
No way? Is she?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
13 February, 12:30
In response Ion Cain to his Publication
Yep! She is. We've been brainwashed to see masculine women sexy when they really are males. Obviously they do a lot of work to get them more feminine with hormone injection and surgery, and we only see them for a fraction of their life so it makes it very believable. When these trannys age you can notice biological signs more because the hormones kick in and the surgeries wear down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396