Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Are you a parent who has or has had a teenager ?

Think of a moment they got pushy and disrespectful and despite anyone's POV they were just clearly WRONG.

Like, you're arguing with a toddler about how sticking a fork in a light socket will give them a shock, but they are telling you you're stupid and no, it's not true.

Sometimes talking to other grown ups it feels this way.

I can show the evidence and impart my experience and site other people's similar experiences but there will always be fucking idiots who have no fucking clue, fighting with you like a teenager just to show their debste prowess.

Well I'm glad you won the debate but when the situation actually manifests you're fucked.

Best way i can describe my frustration atm.
05:18 PM - Aug 11, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
11 August, 05:43
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
man i have been in those shoes not long ago
may 6th with an 18 year old
lazy m effer who has a baby with my 3rd granddaughter
well it didnt end well because he has no respect at all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 August, 08:17
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
it's not your fault.
these times were prophesied.
im sad too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
11 August, 05:30
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Sadly, it doesn’t end in the teenage years.
😑

11 August, 08:19
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Sadly also,
i know

((( hugs )))