Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 August, 12:39
Those who follow what goes on in the world must be surprised by the total silence of the MSM (I'm in Europe). For a while now [they] have been busy to try to start a new plandemic, Covid 2.0, bird flu en now monkey pox, [they] must be desperate.

Here in the Netherlands nothing is said about it, WW III: total silence, economic collapse: crickets, failing banks: nothing, complete totalitarian UK: not a word, mass censorship in Europe: zilch.

Still we can see it coming, even for those who see it, it won't be pleasant, for the blind masses it must and will be devastating.

Not sure why but I feel restless these last days, as if I can sense it, there's something in the air, finally the silence before the storm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 August, 01:01
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
on same page with the feelings Aristarkos

so restless, edgy

summats up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
Something is brewing... We're almost half way in August...
01:05 PM - Aug 11, 2024
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it