Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 08:28
A reminder if your account is locked/private nobody can see your replies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
12 February, 09:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
radio check.:. how copy? test hitman1 this is hitman actual... how copy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
12 February, 09:10
In response Sir Pleb to his Publication
Ahh a fellow waterfowler. Puddlers or Divers?

Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
12 February, 09:28
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
If it flies it dies i hunt big pools and lil pools salty and fresh i deal absolute death anywhere i geaux

Sir Pleb @DuckHunter
12 February, 09:33
would like to hammer on some snows tho i am finally back home from season the snows are starting to peak not much of snow goose hunter but its looking like they overpopulating more and more

Eric Larson @ericman375
4 of my buddies cow siloed them last spring and shot over 400 in a 2 week period
11:13 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eric Larson, click on at the bottom under it