Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 July, 04:13
Dept of Defense decode

=

Zero / Meaning Of Numbers / There Are No Coincidences / Decode I Broke The Gematria Code πŸ₯³/ Philanthropist / Aquarian Messiah β™’πŸΊ/ The Code Cracking King Of All Time🦌/ Take Gods Real Book To πŸ“–/ Myrtle / Blues Clues πŸ’™/ America Is Plastic And Chemical / I Am Master Of Gematria / Mary Of Magdela / Trust The Plan / Youll Find Out / Special Agent T Lark / Eye Of The Storm πŸ‘/ God Is In Control / Special Agent R Anon / The Royal Secret πŸ‘‘/ The One Is Coming R / The Little Mermaid πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ/ Big Momma And Big Daddy / Trump Diamond Card πŸ’Ž/ Insane Pretending / Is R All For A Red Panda / Decode Sleeping Giant πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Butterfly EffectπŸ¦‹/ Awakening Suicides / H Clinton Arrested / Do I Have A Parallel Life / Biden Lied And People Died / Pretending To Care🀬/ Feelin Froggy 🐸 / Out Of Control / Fear Based Lies Babble And Slander / The Wait Is OverπŸ₯³
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
174-471
1044-4401
635-536
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karl Wiggins, click on at the bottom under it