Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 August, 09:32
For anyone that gets kidney stones from too much minerals in the water, be sure to check your water filter, as minerals are added!!!

When I had some kidney stones some years back, one of the first things my doc mentioned was not to drink the water like Dansani, as the added mineral content was causing my kidney stones.

Just thought I would share this. I know and understand things have changed, but it came to mind as our water filter puts traces of minerals in the water too!

Had me thinking!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 August, 10:55
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Interesting, I believe sugar is the cause. I take minerals daily...never had a single stone. I dont do sugar tho :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 August, 11:01
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Check out your mineral intake and see if maybe one of them is a bit too high?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
no, im saying its sugar...not minerals. i over take minerals bc theyre good. sugar causes stones. i dont have stones. never have, never will... bc im carnivore.
12:10 PM - Aug 07, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

07 August, 12:12
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
It could also be sugar, but listen to this if you have a chance...

Seed oils too!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts